At Inter-Tech Systems we are proud to offer our customers highly trained and capable employees who will do “Whatever I-T takes” to ensure the job gets done right the first time. We pride ourselves in the assertiveness and self-manageability of our employees who attack each job with equal enthusiasm and professionalism.
We are always looking to expand our team at Inter-Tech Systems and are proud to offer long-term employment with competitive wages, benefits and incentives. We are currently seeking all quality professionals to welcome aboard; to become a commissioned sales agent or an approved sub-contractor please contact us at the information provided below.
"Our goal is to build our company one good employee at a time."
Applicants should have the following experience and qualifications:
- • Ability to travel across North America and the Caribbean
- • Construction Knowledge and Experience
- • Commercial and Grocery store installation knowledge
- • Good understanding of Refrigeration and Control systems
- • Capable of executing related tasks with or without supervision
- • Self-motivated to maintain top quality workmanship
- • Work well with others and demonstrates respect
- • Knowledge of Energy Management Systems
- • Possess all applicable safety certificates
Please forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to Inter-Tech Systems firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (905)-795-2500.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview; general questions are welcome.